People are the heart of Kagool’s success. Developing and nurturing our talent as well as getting the best people we can is core to our HR and engagement team. But, we want to be even better. So we’re looking for an ambitious and dynamic HR assistant to help us achieve that across our 3 offices.
You’ll love working with highly skilled but lovely people who care passionately about what they do and how they do it. And this role will give you the opportunity to enhance your skills further. What does this actually involve…
- New starter process, including preparing contracts, checking proof of ID, DBS checks, obtaining references and other key paperwork
- Leaver process including maintaining and updating records
- Providing basic advice to line managers on employment issues, staff absence and performance management
- Supporting with return to work interviews
- Supporting with the recruitment process, liaising with agencies, organising interviews, logging CV’s, assisting with updating adverts on recruitment channels including the Kagool website
Training & Development
- Training coordination, organising courses, bookings, supporting with funding claims, logging and recording all training records
- Coordinating the internal newsletter, staff events
Rewards & benefits
- Promoting and supporting communication of changes to staff benefits
- Pension administration
- Creating new starter files and archiving leavers
- Maintaining the HR system with relevant documents / changes and updates
- General office duties – answering the office telephone number
- Experience of working in a Human Resources administrator or HR Assistant role
- HR qualification e.g. CIPD Level 3 or equivalent level of work experience
- A flexible approach to work and willingness to help in other areas outside of core responsibilities
- Excellent proven organizational skills with a keen eye for attention to detail
- Ability to build positive working relationships and an excellent communicator
- Willingness to travel to other Kagool locations (Manchester / London) as required
- Ability to handle pressure and workload effectively
- A basic understanding of employment law
- Experience of working with HR systems
Life at Kagool
Team away days
Annual days out with the whole team. Getting to know your team mates and having fun!
Being part of the Sitecore community is important to us. We encourage the team to attend and even speak at events. SUGCON, Sitecore Symposium and Sitecore User Groups to name a few.
Every year we allocate training to teams and individuals to help them improve or acquire the skills they need to deliver the great work we always strive to maintain. From Sitecore MVP programmes to User Experience qualifications we help our people to be the best they can be.
Meet Lee, a support desk analyst. He's written some lovely words about his role at Kagool and how he works with clients to keep their business running smoothly.