Want to make a difference?
Here at Kagool we’ve experienced great growth over recent years. We have built up an impressive portfolio of customers, developing our services and value add to our clients on a daily basis. Our reputation is built on quality 1st time delivery.
We want to do more though. Our aim is to unlock even more value for our clients.
We’re looking for a leader to shape our technology offering. Working with our platform partners and our talented team of creative technologists.
Working strategically with technical and creative you will help shape and define our platform offering.
Working tactically, you will lead technical engagement on new business and existing clients. Identifying areas to further invest and achieve ROI.
You may be an existing agency technology lead, experience pre-sales engineer or solutions architect. Maybe even working at a CMS platform vendor. Ultimately we want someone who is talented technologist who can help us define, develop and sell our offering as part of our exciting growth plans,
What we’d need from you:
- Big picture thinking-
- Maintain an eye on the digital experience / CMS industry space.
- Identify trends and needs from our sales engagements and existing clients
- The ability to constantly evaluate and assess Kagool technical offering in line with industry and on-going customer requirements
- Develop our platform offering roadmap to exploit our core offering and areas to develop and where appropriate expand
- The desire to work to make your plans a reality-
- Build relationships with our technology and platform providers
- Work as part of a multi-disciplined leadership team to implement roadmap removing silos and building collaboration
- Confidence to challenge colleagues and clients with research to drive an improved outcome.
- Executing our offering-
- Communicating key changes in our product offering, for example version changes, to our client facing teams supporting identifying opportunities to exploit
- Work with New Business Director to win new clients defining winning technology approaches
- Produce inputs to marketing and sales collateral as required
- Where appropriate speak at relevant events or marketing opportunities
Qualities you should have:
- Experience or understanding of the digital agency model
- Understanding of CMS / Digital Experience Platform space. Experience and/or knowledge in Sitecore, and/or Salesforce is a bonus
- Technical prowess related to digital services such a web development, hosting, Search marketing
- The ability to engage with prospects and new sales opportunities and explain the Kagool offering to both technical and non-technical
- Empathetic towards team members, clients, and their audiences.
- Resourcefulness – The ability to bring about a result when faced with barriers to the completion of work.
- Excellent written, organisational, and logical skills.
- Ability to produce quality accurate written work.
Life at Kagool
Team away days
Annual days out with the whole team. Getting to know your team mates and having fun!
Being part of the Sitecore community is important to us. We encourage the team to attend and even speak at events. SUGCON, Sitecore Symposium and Sitecore User Groups to name a few.
Every year we allocate training to teams and individuals to help them improve or acquire the skills they need to deliver the great work we always strive to maintain. From Sitecore MVP programmes to User Experience qualifications we help our people to be the best they can be.
Meet Lee, a support desk analyst. He's written some lovely words about his role at Kagool and how he works with clients to keep their business running smoothly.
We’re a team of 65 individuals (and counting!) who have a few things in common – a love of tech, an eye for design and a whole lot of pride. We’re a bright, vibrant, passionate bunch. We love to learn and we’re encouraged to do so. Every individual who joins our business has their very own development programme, which includes becoming Sitecore certified within the first six months of joining.
Sharing knowledge, the odd joke and even our problems is the key to our success. And when we’ve earnt that success, we celebrate! Whether that’s a team pub lunch, a Beer and Doughnuts party or a canoeing trip down the River Wye.
We work in a fun, fast paced environment, taking an agile approach to all projects. The majority of our work is delivered within three to six-month cycles, meaning you’ll always have the opportunity to work on new and exciting tasks. By using the latest technology and headless architectures, our developers can be creative with the right technology for the right job. We pride ourselves on delivering high quality solutions and, in order to be on top of our game, we know how important a good work-life balance is. As an eclectic mix of individuals, we like everything from walking, surfing, gaming and cycling, to banjo playing and flying gliders. Which definitely keeps after-work-drinks conversations interesting.
Apply for this role
If you’re a candidate and are interested in this role, then drop us a cover note with your CV and we will be in touch with you very soon.