The rise of cloud hosting has meant that businesses of all sizes no longer have to worry about the cost, storage and maintenance of physical servers and hardware. This is no different for Sitecore users.
Since the release of Sitecore 8.2 in 2016, cloud hosting through Microsoft Azure has been available for all users on the platform. And Sitecore 9 and Sitecore Experience Cloud feature even greater Azure compatibility.
Managed Microsoft Azure hosting, optimised for Sitecore
Sitecore’s Platform as a Service (PaaS) enabled version of Sitecore, combines the power of the Sitecore Experience Platform and the flexibility of Microsoft Azure.
Thanks to our team of digital experts and Sitecore MVPs (Most Valuable Professionals), we’re able to deliver the latest Sitecore technology to our clients and stay at the top of the game. As a market-leading Sitecore Platinum Partner, we’re ideally placed to manage your digital Sitecore presence on the cloud.
So whether you’re an existing Sitecore customer, or are considering a move to the platform, we can provide advice and services on all things Sitecore Azure hosting.
How can we help you?
With experienced Sitecore MVPs, and a long-established relationship with Microsoft as a Gold Partner, we can offer an initial assessment to your current infrastructure and potential needs when moving to Azure. We will:
• Tell you what Azure set-up and consumption is required to run your load
• Advise you on Sitecore set-up and any hosting licence considerations
• Help ensure business scenarios such as peak periods are factored into the design
• Build your Azure set-up, either as part of your existing subscription or as part of our CSP partner set-up
• Manage Azure on an on-going basis alongside Sitecore support and maintenance, including 24/7 support as part of an overall joined up service provision
Why use Kagool’s Sitecore Azure hosting service?
Considering Microsoft Azure hosting? We can manage it for you. As one of the few Sitecore Platinum Partners in the UK, we have the expertise to optimise Azure hosting for the Sitecore platform. This means you get the benefits of both platforms, without the hassle of technical set-up or management for either.
We’ll make sure the two platforms work together to deliver a joined-up approach, helping you to see a positive ROI on your digital efforts. We’ll even go one step further and reduce the time you spend on external management, so you can focus on what you do best: driving your business forward. This means more time spent engaging with your customers and reaching business goals, and less time sweating the small stuff.
If you’re already an existing Sitecore customer using an older version of the platform, we can upgrade you to the latest version to take full advantage of Azure’s PaaS capabilities.
Benefits of Sitecore Azure hosting
Here’s why Sitecore Azure matters. Developed in line with each other, Sitecore and Microsoft are key technology partners. This compatibility means that the Azure platform has a number of benefits when used with Sitecore.
Key benefits of Azure hosting with Sitecore include:
• Ability to deploy Sitecore instances quickly and efficiently through the Azure marketplace or Azure Resource Manager (ARM) templates
• Sitecore enabled PaaS web apps that run Sitecore instance. Running PaaS means no need for dedicated virtual machines
• Efficient web apps can be auto-scaled. This is especially powerful when used with the Sitecore consumption licence model and results in the ultimate ability to scale at speed
• The ability to use complimentary Azure products as part of your overall Sitecore solution as it evolves.
• Enterprise level security. Like Sitecore, Microsoft take the security and compliance of their enterprise-level products very seriously