We’ll help you create a successful Sitecore personalisation strategy to improve customer experiences
Successful marketing personalisation isn’t a one-off project. It’s a continual strategic process that is constantly developing in line with your business goals and changing customer behaviours.
As part of our Sitecore personalisation services, we’ll help you:
- Identify your target audiences and how best to engage with them
- Create a marketing personalisation strategy that aligns with your overall business goals
- Set business objectives for personalisation, with clear Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) to help you measure success and show a return on investment
- Use Sitecore’s set of marketing tools to test, develop, optimise and evolve your personalisation strategy
At Kagool, we know that giving a great customer experience is crucial to businesses. By developing a Sitecore personalisation strategy for your brand, you’re sure to see measurable improvements across your business.
Key benefits of personalisation include:
- Greater engagement – Consumers respond much better to interactions where they’re treated like an individual (they’re human after all!). Delivering more personalised content will help to increase customer engagement and keep them coming back.
- Nurture quality leads – Not only could you generate more leads using personalised marketing. But you’ll have a better chance of successfully nurturing those leads through the sales funnel. The more you know about them, the more you can personalise content and encourage conversion with targeted offers.
- More conversions – Whether your conversion goal is to increase product sales or get more email sign-ups, personalised interactions mean customers get what they really want quicker and easier. So, they’re more likely to complete tasks.
- Higher retention rates – Keep the conversation going, even after customers complete their transactions. Using their preferences and past actions, make personalised offers that are more relevant. Encouraging more conversion and brand advocacy.
Sitecore personalisation features
Personalisation plays a big role in improving customer experiences. And as a market-leading Customer Experience Platform, Sitecore comes packed with marketing personalisation features to help you see real return on investment.
Some of the key Sitecore personalisation features that help to build great customer experiences, include:
- Sitecore Experience Database – Collect and store customer data from across your Sitecore installation in one place. Sitecore will use the data to personalise every aspect of the user experience and track their interactions.
- Rules-based targeting – Easily create rules in Sitecore concerning campaign, goal achievement, language, IP address, day/time, device, keywords, location, referral source etc. These rules help to automate the personalisation of your customer interactions. The more Sitecore learns, the more focused the conversation can become. Customers are effectively guided through your site towards conversion.
- Cross-channel automation – No matter where they’ve previously accessed your site from, Sitecore will keep track of user interactions. If a customer buys your product from their mobile, Sitecore can still make personalised product recommendations to them when they visit from a desktop.
- Anonymous personalisation– Sitecore 8.1 and Sitecore 8.2 have brought plenty of developments in marketing personalisation. Notably, the developments in real-time visitor tracking lets marketers personalise the customer experience even when they don’t recognise the visitor. Using information about their current browsing session, Sitecore can identify browsing patterns and interests to personalise the user experience. The longer the user stays on the site, the more patterns Sitecore can recognise and respond to in real time.
As a Sitecore Platinum Partner, our expertise and insight will help you to get the best from Sitecore. From implementation to personalisation, we’ll be your guide.