Directly supporting the Head of Optimisation and data in the development and facilitation of services across our client portfolio in a number of areas complementary to the sue of digital experience platforms, experience optimisation and data analysis. As CRO Consultant you’ll have the unique opportunity to play a critical role in the further development of this key service offering with the chance to have influence on the direction and journey of the team.
Working collaboratively with other areas of the business to ensure a quality level of service is provided in line with our client’s requirements, you will be comfortable with numbers and demonstrate a strong commercial awareness.
The immediate key responsibilities of the role related to two key strategic areas within the business – Conversion Rate Optimisation (CRO) and Data, Analytics and reporting.
- Research and analysis for CRO and provide insights to support new business cases and opportunities.
- Research and analysis of current client’s performance and user experience.
- Definition and prioritisation of opportunities to improve clients and sites performance.
- Creative briefing of solutions and hypotheses to design and technical teams.
- Supporting the development of operating process for conversion rate optimisation within Delete / Kagool alongside other services.
- Ensure effective communications across teams and disciplines within the agency.
- Support revenue targets for CRO activity through delivery of service and meeting client objectives.
- Learn and develop skills with 3rd party tools and providers as required to deliver effective CRO projects.
- Prepare activity reports for each client and support the account management team with client communication.
- Support collation of material for case studies, testimonials, and award entries to demonstrate Delete / Kagool’s CRO expertise.
- Work with the account management team to renew, and increase investment in, CRO activity.
- Be an advocate for this subject matter and assist with the growth of knowledge of CRO across the business and the use of Sitecore Experience Cloud to deliver campaigns.
- Keep up to date with innovations relating to CRO, specifically through the Sitecore Experience Cloud platform.
Data & Analytics
- Support in the provision of web analytical assistance, as required, within Delete / Kagool projects so that data and insights are used to inform colleagues and aid decision making using the following sources:
- Google Analytics
- Sitecore Analytics
- Other tools as required.
- Conduct audits of the implementation and use of the following data tools within Delete / Kagool projects to support new business activity and as a service to existing clients.
- Communication of findings and insights uncovered to colleagues, clients, and other stakeholders.
- Be an advocate for this subject matter and assist with the growth of knowledge of data and analytics across the business.
- Experience in a similar role with specific focus on CRO and testing
- Experience with testing and personalisation tools such as VWO and Optimizely
- Knowledge of Sitecore Experience Cloud and Kentico would be beneficial but not necessity.
- High level of proficiency in the use of Google Analytics
- Confidence with tracking solutions including Google Tag manager
- Proficiency in the use of HotJar and/or other user reporting tools
- A high level of literacy, numeracy and statistical application
- Strong communication, interpersonal and presentation skills
Currently all working remotely, as a business we operate a balance of working from home and office. Ideally you will be based in Manchester however Leeds could also be an option.
- Excellent competitive salary based on your experience.
- Up to 25 days leave with the opportunity to buy and sell through our trading scheme.
- Pension scheme
- Training and development
- Online Doctor – appointment system
- Employee Assistance programme (EAP)
- Perk box benefits account, including weekly coffee, monthly cinema ticket and birthday box.
- Cycle to work scheme.
- Annual flu vaccination
- Annual team away days
We’re an equal opportunities employer who celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.