Commissioning a Sitecore Audit isnt a trivial matter. If you are considering one, it is likely that your Sitecore website just isn't performing as it should. You are probably frustrated and unsure where to start. There are lots of Sitecore partners out there who claim to be experts. Find out why you should talk to us about your Sitecore Audit.
Why come to us for your Sitecore Audit?
- We’ve conducted 34 audits of existing Sitecore installations in the last 3 years, so we know what good looks like.
- All our work is conducted in accordance with Sitecore best practice documentation.
- We’re able to support any communication to wider stakeholder environments.
- We’re happy to have our work independently reviewed by Sitecore at any time.
- Our audit doesn’t tie you in and our recommendations are standalone. So, you can progress with any reputable Sitecore partner, but we’re always happy to help!
As one of the few Sitecore Platinum Implementation Partners in the UK with a number of Sitecore MVPs on our team, we’re well placed to advice on Sitecore development best practice. When we conduct an audit, we approach it from an independent expert view.
We evaluate the state of your application, looking specifically at the following:
- Has the site been built in-line with best practice?
- Does it let you make the most of the tools available within Sitecore?
- Is the build extensible and scalable?
- Are you able to integrate with third party systems?
- Is the infrastructure robust and fit for purpose?
By answering these questions, we can identify the top priorities for your solution. So, you can get a better idea of where you stand and what’s possible with Sitecore. Once you have the audit documentation, we’re happy to discuss any next steps you might want to take.